.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Whispers of Easter From The Past

The Cranky Queen really enjoys decorating for Easter. Like so many holidays, the fun is in opening the boxes that have been tucked away all year long. Saying "Hi" to the treasures that have been lovingly collected over the years.  Fond memories flood back & whisper in your ear...
The Hoppity book is new to this year's Easter decor





Isn't this little hand~made ceramic fella cute?


Open wide!

Old Easter Postcards are always fun to decorate with!
Collection of Paper Mache' Bunnies...








Peep Chalk Chick!







This "yella fella" reminds me of Easter Time during my childhood in the early 1970's!!!




These tiny S&P chicks w/ red berets were bought this years too!



 
May your Easter be filled with fond memories of days gone by...

STAY CALM & DO THE BUNNY HOP!
Tiffany




11 comments:

  1. Your vintage Easter items are so precious. I would love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Easter decorations are divine. I especially love your paper mache bunnies. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the cutest Easter decorations and lots of them! I don't have much...I was trying to remember why...I think because I had 4 children and just getting their outfits for Easter Sunday, Easter dinner on, relatives, Easter Egg Hunt and coloring eggs about did me in. Oh, and the baskets and did I mention I worked full time and was on call 24/7? LOL! It's all coming back to me now. But there's no time like the present to start and maybe make one of those "vignettes" you're always talking about! I love all your stuff....you could send me some and then I wouldn't have to scout about for my own. Looks like you have plenty....a few items wouldn't be missed. Just teasing but I do love all of your Easter "stuff"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiffany I love all of your decorations! I adore that creamer you just purchased and your paper mache bunnies! LOVE everything vintage -- you have a wonderful collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful collection of antiques. The chicks and bunnies are adorable and I love the vintage cards too. I love your blog! New Follower. Would love for you to share on Simple & Sweet Fridays. Everyone will love your vintage Easter antiques...

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'm in love with all of your sweet olden chicks and bunnies! So sweet.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wonderful vintage Easter items! Really enjoyed your post. Visiting from TTF.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, you have a wonderful collection of vintage Easter decor! So sweet. Thank you for sharing with us at TTF. I hope you and your family have a happy and blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun collection of Easter decor you have. I think my favorites are the little salt and pepper shakers with the red berets. So cute.
    A very Happy Easter to you:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have so enjoyed your Easter from the past!Hugss and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. What darling Easter decorations. I love the little chicky. Have a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete