.

Sunday, May 08, 2011

A Mother's Day Fit For A Queen!

The Cranky Queen is "not so cranky" today on this beautiful & blessed Mother's Day.  
 My Cranky Baby has grown into a Handsome Young Prince!  Where does the time go? 
Logan gave me a Life is Good cap...I love to wear caps, especially to soccer games! Excuse the "no makeup" & p.j's, my guys insisted on giving me my gifts before I even had my 1st cup of coffee...they love surprises! **ME TOO**
And...Logan thought I needed to be "one cool Mom" with these Sanuk flip-flops...Turquoise is my favorite color!

Me & "my girls"...they love their Mamma!

The Cranky Queen & Her Cranky King & Prince...
Really Not So Cranky...
A close up of my freckled Scot-Irish son...He will always be my "one & only" baby!

YES, THIS MOTHER'S DAY I DO FEEL LIKE A QUEEN

AND LOOK WHAT I GOT IN THE MAIL...
I won! I won!  The Cranky Queen guessed the correct number of gears in the glass jar over at Shari Replogle's Blog http://playswithpaper.blogspot.com


Thank you Shari...I love my gifts...arriving just in time for Mother's Day!
Shari & I at the Country Living Market in Atlanta, Georgia in Oct. 2010.  I love her art.  If you have not visited Shari's blog, you gotta stop by & see her God given talent...She also has a store!
STAY CALM & HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

5 comments:

  1. Love the PJ's! What great guys! Happy Mother's Day!

    xoxo
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day to you!

    My family always want to give me my gifts and take pictures when I have just gotten out of bed and look horrible. I want them to remember a half way pretty mama years from now in photos and not the scary looking one who just got out of bed.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fabulous Mother's day. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiffany, I am so very glad that you liked your package :). You are an "expert" at guessing games !It looks like you had an absolutely wonderful Mother's Day!
    Have a wonderful week,
    ~Shari

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete