I still enjoy using old pages torn from books for the vintage look. Bits & pieces of lace, crocheted doilies & buttons were used for "egg-citement!"
This little crackled bunny was purchased at Chelsea Antique Mall in Chelsea, AL earlier in the week. The Queen could not resist his aged patina. He will live my other bunny planters.
1. Purchase plastic Easter eggs from local dollar or thrift store.
2. Tear wrapping paper or old pages from books into small pieces.
3. Using a small brush, cover a small area of egg with Glossy Modge Podge & begin adhering paper to egg.
4. Overlap as needed to cover the entire egg.
5. Re-coat egg with Modge Podge. Allow to dry. I used a blow dryer to speed up drying time.
6. Once egg is dry, glue lace, buttons, bits & bobs to egg & allow to dry.
The Royal Family wishes you & your family Blessed Easter Greetings
this week! Stay Calm & Get Egg-cited!